Free shipping on orders over 49€

    Bobal de SanJuan

    2022 vegano
    Bottle size:
    Tax included

    • Utiel-Requena
    • Valsangiacomo
    • Red
    • Genérico
    • Bobal
    • 13,5%


    Concrete tanks and 5% in used French oak barrels. The soils are clay loam with a high limestone component. Dry-farmed vineyards between 60-80 years old, traditional goblet training, with altitudes between 650 and 750 metres. Produced in raw concrete vats. Fermentation takes 4-6 days. Subsequently, 95% of the wine is transferred to concrete tanks where it is aged for 10 months. The remaining 5% remained for the same period in 500 litre French oak barrels and both parts are blended before bottling. Contains sulphites.